Connect with us

News

Sicko had sex with his girlfriend’s CORPSE hoping it would wake her up

A MAN had sex with his girlfriend’s CORPSE and satisfied his “fetish” by tying up her ankles and wrists to bed posts, a court heard. Aaron Graser, 39, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree sexual assault and violation of probation at the Superior Court in Danielson, Connecticut. The hearing on Tuesday was told by the prosecutor that […]

Published

on

A MAN had sex with his girlfriend’s CORPSE and satisfied his “fetish” by tying up her ankles and wrists to bed posts, a court heard.

Aaron Graser, 39, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree sexual assault and violation of probation at the Superior Court in Danielson, Connecticut.

Chris Murphy
Aaron Graser pleaded guilty to having sex with a corpse[/caption]

The hearing on Tuesday was told by the prosecutor that the defendant “had sex with a woman who had expired”, reports the Hartford Courant.

Cops were called to an apartment in January where they found heroin and needles next to an unresponsive woman with ligature marks on the woman’s wrists and ankles.

Detectives questioned her boyfriend Graser as others examined the scene inside the apartment.

Graser asked a detective whether they suspected his arrest months earlier for choking the woman could be relevant.

Graser was jailed for a year at the Superior Court in Danielson, Connecticut
Google Earth

Further quizzed, he said he found his girlfriend, unresponsive and tried to wake her up.

She was sitting and hunched over on their bed, heroin and drug paraphernalia were on her lap, the newspaper said.

Police said they found enough evidence to take him in to custody.

An arrest warrant was later prepared that read in part: “Aaron stated that he laid the victim down the bed and he rubbed her sternum.

“Aaron stated he listened to see if the victim was breathing and he heard gurgling.

“Aaron stated he knew the victim hated having sex with him so he figured that the victim might wake up if he had sex with her.”

Seemingly, not content to just have sex, he then admitted to detectives that he tied the woman’s ankles and wrists to bed posts “because it was a of his.”

After he finished, he untied her, put her pants on and called in his neighbour, a former paramedic who later told police she believed the woman had been dead for a couple of hours, the paper reports.

An autopsy determined she was dead when Graser had sex with her.

That report said it was the ligatures that gave him away because if she had been alive, there would have been bruises under her skin.

As there was no actual bruises means no blood was flowing at the time, the medical examiner told police, according to the warrant.

As for the gurgling Graser said he heard, that could have been decomposition gases escaping the woman’s body, an investigator from the medical examiner’s office told police.

The judge said “registration is not required for public safety based upon the facts in this case.”

The woman’s cause of death was determined to be a drug overdose, the newspaper said.

Toxicology testing revealed high levels of fentanyl, heroin and another synthetic drug.
Graser was initially charged with second-degree sexual assault, but pleaded guilty to the reduced charge of fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse and was jailed for a year.

Continue Reading

News

23 stone woman died in her bathtub ‘after her cruel boyfriend deliberately left her stuck there for 10 days’

A 23-stone woman has died after her husband allegedly left her stuck in their bathtub for ten days. The man named only as Guenter S, 58, is accused of not helping Simone W after she became wedged into the bath at their home in Beckum, in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany. The woman, who tipped the […]

Published

on

A 23-stone woman has died after her husband allegedly left her stuck in their bathtub for ten days.

The man named only as Guenter S, 58, is accused of not helping Simone W after she became wedged into the bath at their home in Beckum, in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany.

A 23 stone woman died after her husband, pictured in court, left her stuck in the bathtub for ten days
Central European News

The woman, who tipped the scales at 148kg (326 lbs) could not get out, but rather than call for help or attempt to get her out himself, he is accused of just providing her with snacks, drinks and her medication for more than a week.

When he finally called the emergency services for help 10 days later, they arrived only to rule that she had died two days previously.

Police confirmed they have arrested the man on a charge of ‘abandonment resulting in death’, with a spokesperson confirming they believe the woman would have been calling for help.

Public prosecutor, Ralf Hinkelmann, 45, said the defendant “left the victim helpless, ignoring her cries for help.”

The woman, who tipped the scales at 148kg (326 lbs), could not get out of the bath (stock photo)
The woman, who tipped the scales at 148kg (326 lbs), could not get out of the bath (stock photo)
PA:Press Association

But the defendant refutes the claim, with it reported in local media that he said: “She did not let herself be helped, mind your own frigging business.”

The incident happened on 14th June 2017. Guenter heard a bang from the bathroom, and found his wife fallen in the bath lying down.

The man, who claimed she refused his help, said: “She had hit the shelf on the head in the fall, shards were lying all around.”

Furious, Guenter had then brought her her tablet and mobile phone into the room, saying: “If you need help, get it yourself. You don’t want it from me anyway.”

Simone had allegedly refused help for days, making the bathtub “comfortable”, playing on her tablet in warm water, while her husband brought her coffee in the morning and bought her newspapers.

By the time the defendant called emergency services on 27th June, his wife had already been dead for at least two days. It is believed she died of pneumonia.

The case is due to continue in January.

Continue Reading

News

The Queen’s beaming smile as Christmas shoppers wave to her outside the Royal Family’s favourite hotel

ROYAL watchers gave the Queen a festive cheer as she was spotted paying a visit to her family’s favourite London hotel. She emerged clutching what looked like a present from The Goring in Belgravia to be greeted by cries of  “We Love You Ma’am!” Wearing a magenta-coloured skirt and jacket she waved to the Christmas […]

Published

on

ROYAL watchers gave the Queen a festive cheer as she was spotted paying a visit to her family’s favourite London hotel.

She emerged clutching what looked like a present from The Goring in Belgravia to be greeted by cries of  “We Love You Ma’am!”

Nick Obank - The Sun
The Queen leaves the Goring Hotel in London for Christmas Lunch[/caption]

Nick Obank - The Sun
Hotel MD David Morgan-Hewitt – known as Big Dave – says goodbye[/caption]

Wearing a magenta-coloured skirt and jacket she waved to the Christmas shoppers that had gathered to see her as she arrived and then later left the luxury establishment.

Her Maj appeared to be clutching a Christmas gift as she was waved off by David Morgan-Hewitt, affectionately known as ‘Big Dave’, managing director of the five-star luxury hotel.

According to The Goring website, Mr Morgan-Hewitt has “overseen some of the hotel’s greatest and exciting periods of transformation” in his 26 years at hotel.

Last year, the Queen chose the hotel as the setting for a private lunch with some of her senior servants and advisers when a drunk man had to be escorted from the building.

Nick Obank - The Sun
The hotel was chosen by the Middleton family as their base for the Royal wedding in 2011[/caption]

Nick Obank - The Sun
Mr Morgan-Hewitt has overseen some ‘exciting periods of transformation’ in his 26 years at hotel[/caption]

It’s believed the Queen had been lunching at the hotel again today.

The hotel was chosen by the Middleton family as their base for the Royal wedding in 2011.

Earlier today it was reported the Queen is angry with the Metropolitan Police over her security detail.

The Queen keeps reportedly being assigned different police guards, rather than just the one.

The top Royals are assigned dedicated personal protection officers who accompany them on their travels.

But the Monarch is reportedly being given different ones, meaning she doesn’t know them.

Continue Reading

Labour Party

Jeremy Corbyn launched Labour Muslim group headed by activist who claimed ‘Israel has no right to exist’

JEREMY Corbyn was on hand to help launch the new Labour Muslim Network last night – but the group is headed by an activist who claimed “Israel has no right to exist”. Ali Miliani has previously had to apologise after suggesting Jewish people were “stingy” and said Israel is “a land built on ethnic cleansing”. […]

Published

on

JEREMY Corbyn was on hand to help launch the new Labour Muslim Network last night – but the group is headed by an activist who claimed “Israel has no right to exist”.

Ali Miliani has previously had to apologise after suggesting Jewish people were “stingy” and said Israel is “a land built on ethnic cleansing”.

Jeremy Corbyn launched Labour Muslim group headed by activist who claimed ‘Israel has no right to exist’
Ali Milani / Twitter
Mr Miliani has previously had to apologise after suggesting Jewish people were stingy and said Israel is ‘a land built on ethnic cleansing’
Ali Milani / Twitter

The vice president of the National Union of Students posted on Twitter pictures of himself with Mr Corbyn in Parliament last night, along with the Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell and Labour MPs Dawn Butler and Rupa Huq.

The new group advertises itself as “an inclusive organisation supporting British Muslims’ engagement in the political process and with Labour, based on our shared values of social justice and equality”.

A host of other MPs were in attendance, including Karen Lee, Kate Green, Karen Buck, Naz Shah, Tam Dhesi, Afzal Khan and Wes Streeting.

But Mr Milani, whilst a student at Brunel University, posted a tweet which read: “Nah u won’t mate it will cost you a pound #jew.”

John McDonnell was also on hand to help launch the new group
Ali Milani / Twitter

It was revealed earlier this year as he ran for his NUS role that he had also sent a message stating that “Israel has no right to exist”.

He also said: “Israel is a land built on ethnic cleansing and colonialism.

“Oppression is something your people should know about.”

And he also responded to a tweet by Piers Morgan by calling him “a Zionist”.

After facing uproar from other students he told the Tab university news site: “I have apologised unreservedly for these comments before and I do so again.

“They do not reflect how I see the world today.

“These tweets are from an incredibly long time ago – when I was 16 to 17 years old. It’s unacceptable, I know that now. Education taught me that.”

Continue Reading

Trending